These are our current open positions. If you are interested please complete an application form online using the link below the relevant position.
Non - Prescribing and Prescribing Practice Pharmacist
Ashburton Prescribing are looking to recruit innovative and enthusiastic pharmacists wanting to work in General Practice.
We work in patient-facing roles within GP practices as an integral part of the GP practice team. Our service is currently expanding within the Northwest with opportunities in a number of areas including Liverpool, St Helens, Southport, and Wirral.
We are seeking to recruit pharmacists who are self-motivated and keen to learn to join our growing team.
Applicants will be given in house training and support regardless of experience.
Responsibilities include (But are not limited to):
- Medication Queries and Signing
- Medicines Reconciliation
- Face to Face and Telephone Medication Reviews and Callbacks
- Management of Chronic Diseases
- Support and Develop safe prescribing procedures
- Work alongside Nurses, GP's and other HCP's
- Reviewing QOF to identify Patient's in need of intervention
- Attend Practice and Network meetings
Preferred but not essential:
- Prescriber OR Currently on the NMP course
- Clinical Diploma / Practice Pharmacist Experience
£35,000 - £49,000 PA (depending on experience/prescribing status)
TO APPLY ONLINE, CLICK HERE