Ashburton are recruiting!
Prescribing Practice Pharmacist
Ashburton Prescribing Consultants are looking to recruit innovative and enthusiastic pharmacists wanting to work in primary care.
We work in patient facing roles within GP Practices as an integral part of the GP practice team. Our service is currently expanding within the Northwest with opportunities in Liverpool, St Helens, Southport and Wirral.
We are seeking to recruit clinical pharmacists who are self-motivated and keen to join our growing team.
Applicants will be given in house training and support regardless of experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Medication queries and signing
- Medicines reconciliation
- Face to face and telephone medication reviews and callbacks
- Management of chronic diseases
- Support and develop safe prescribing procedures
- Work alongside nurses, GPs and other HCPs
- Reviewing QOF to identify patient's need of intervention
- Attend practice and network meetings
- Prescriber OR currently on the NMP course
Preferred but not essential:
- Clinical Diploma/Practice Pharmacist experience